Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK sebagai berikut:
Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and will be paid in three instalments: £3,000 at the beginning of Term 1, £3,000 at the beginning of Term 2, and £1,000 once the applicant’s supervisor informs the Chair of the JRC that the thesis is complete (in the event on non-completion during tenure of the Bursary, this final payment will be withheld).
- PhD degrees at SOAS
- Applicants may be of any nationality and in need of the bursary to fund completion of their thesis. The bursary will be awarded to students writing up their PhD dissertations at SOAS in either their third or fourth year during the academic session 2011/12.
- Those working on any aspect of Japanese studies are eligible.
- Candidates will be assessed based on a combination of financial need and academic merit.
- Selection will be made by the Steering Committee of the JRC.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Submit a high resolution personal photo and introductory paragraph about their research (about 200 words) in June 2011 which may be published on the JRC web page.
- Give a JRC seminar in the week following the Annual Tsuda Lecture (normally the 7th week of Term 2);
- Submit a final report in May 2012 (about 300 words) which will be published in the ‘JRC Annual Review’ and on the JRC web page.
- Complete applications must be received no later than Friday, 27 May 2011.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Notification of Results
All candidates will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by end of June. The successful candidate will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard by the end of June, please contact the Scholarships Officer
An application form is available for download from the download box at the top right or can be obtained from:
The Scholarships Officer
Telephone: (+44) 020 7074 5094/5091
Fax: (+44) 020 7074 5089
428 total views, 1 views today