MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain
This scholarship applies to:
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee. Scholarships and other discounts are not accumulative. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme.
Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the MBA programme.
This scholarship has several deadlines. The required documentation must be received by post before one of the following deadlines:
- 1st deadline: April 15, 2016
- 2nd deadline: July 15, 2016
Documentation must be sent to:
Attn: Admissions Department
C/ Aragó 204
08011 Barcelona (Spain)
EADA will notify candidates of the results via e-mail within one month of the deadline.
- The scholarship application form. Download the form here for programmes in English and here for programmes in Spanish.
- A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
- A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
- A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate for the scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from your professional background. (This recommendation must be written by someone other than the two references used during the admission process.)
- A list of other activities that you are involved in such as student associations, professional forums, sports, etc.
- A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.
All scholarship recipients commit themselves to participating in the MBA programme with a high level of dedication and excellence.
The scholarships given by EADA commit participants to collaborating in a research project proposed by EADA. The project will be assigned by the school and carried out during the programme.
In submitting the application, candidates agree to the terms and conditions described here.
Special enrolment cancelation conditions apply to scholarship applicants. Unsuccessful scholarship applicants who cancel their enrolment within 10 working days of not being awarded the scholarship will be refunded all the payment(s) made towards the programme minus an administrative fee of 300€. After 10 working days, the normal cancelation conditions will apply.
For more information please visit official website www.eada.edu
20 total views, 1 views today