Master Scholarships, School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland
In recognition of the 30th anniversary of the founding of SALIS, we are offering scholarships on each of the School’s five taught MA programmes, commencing in September 2011.
The scholarships will cover full-time student fees.
The five innovative MA programmes offered by SALIS are:
- MA in Comparative Literature
- MA in Intercultural Studies
- MA in Sexuality Studies
- MA in Translation Studies
- MSc in Translation Technology
All applicants should hold an honours undergraduate qualification (2.2 or above), and applications should include the following:
- CV (no longer than 3 pages)
- Personal statement outlining the applicant’s suitability for the scholarship. This should include information on the applicant’s background, their interest in the specific MA programme, any relevant experience in the field, and should explain what they hope to achieve by doing the programme.
- Names and contact details of two referees (at least one from an academic)
APPLICATIONS RECEIPT CLOSING DATE: MAY 6TH
Applications should be addressed to:
SALIS MA Scholarships – SALIS School Office, Room C138
Henry Grattan Building DCU
Glasnevin Dublin 9 Ireland
Detailed information about each of the five MA programmes is available on the following Visit Official Website.
184 total views, 2 views today