Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK
Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – UK. The studentships include fee bursary to cover the tuition fee at Home / EU and Overseas rate plus a maintenance allowance of £15,000. The studentships will be awarded to exceptional students on a competitive basis. The recipients of the award will also required to provide teaching support as well. This is a four year postgraduate research studentship within the Computer Science Research Group, Aston University.
Level of Education
Scholarships only available for Doctoral degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available only at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK.
Amount of Scholarships
The studentship program includes:
- Fee bursary to cover tuition fee at Home / EU or Overseas rate
- Maintenance allowance of £15,000
Duration of Scholarships
Studentships are available for the duration of the Doctoral program: 4 years
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Doctoral degree program.
- Applicants are welcome from any country: UK, Europe or overseas students.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirements.
- Studentships available for NEW students ONLY. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Studentships available only for full time students. Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a strong undergraduate degree (first class or upper second class) and / or Master degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related fields.
- Applicants must have excellent analytical, mathematical and programming skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest in information processing.
Number of Scholarships Available
A limited number of fully funded studentships are available for this program. Please contact the School of Engineering and Applied Science for further info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction on the nationality of the students.
The School of Engineering and Applied Science will assess all applications based on academic excellence.
How to Apply
You must apply online for the Doctoral program. Please read the guidance on their website.
The closing date for this studentship program is January 1, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – UK, to know more about the result.
- The recipients of this studentship must provide teaching support for a distance learning program.
- Studentships available only for NEW students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Studentships only available for full time students only. Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- Studentships available for the period of 4 years.
For further info please visit official website: jobs.aston.ac.uk.
149 total views, 1 views today