LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore
The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts.
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the January 2016 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
- Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
- Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities
Value & Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 11 November 2015, 5pm
Please click here to download the application form.
Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts,
Division of Student Administration,
Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end December 2015.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
For more information, please visit official website: www.lasalle.edu.sg.
323 total views, 2 views today